Saturday 3 October 2020

 Morning everyone.

Well my die’s have come from Susan Tierney Cockburn / Spellbinders paper Arts.

Well what can I say they are absolutely gorgeous and the package is just beautiful.

I hope you enjoy what I have done the first card for you I have used the Oriental poppy Foilage and ladybugs.

With the Foilage there is so much in there the eucalyptus leaves then Rosemary the lady bugs etc.

Spellbinders I doing their best to get them over to the UK but with Covid 19 it is very hard at the moment to get products out of America into the UK, they are working as hard as they can so all I can say is save your pennies and go for the whole bundle when it comes out because it won’t be long and you will want it all.

Have a great weekend and will post others over the weekend 



4 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is a stunning card. Those flowers are so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your dies arrived Martine, gorgeous card you created.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful flowers and a gorgeous colour too.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came across Dr Pedro online while I was searching for a loan lender to help me with a loan to finance my business project, Dr Pedro grant me a loan of 90,000 Pounds after all the paper work finishing then I received my loan in my local bank account. I'm so grateful and I wish to share it with you all because I'm a fan of your lovely blog so I wish it's could help anyone out there, Dr Pedro worked with a reputable loan investment companies that grant loan to co-operate and individual. Contact Dr Pedro Now On Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com Or WhatsApp: +1-510-854-9661.

    ReplyDelete