Saturday 17 October 2020

Autumn Hydrangea

 Hello .

A very damp and gloomy Sunday here in Kent , hope it’s better where you are.

I hope this card gives you a bit of happiness, because we all need it at the moment.

For this card I have used

Susan Tierney-Cockburn Autumn release 2020

Autumn Hydrangea 

Foliage &Ladybug ( I used the eucalyptus die )

Candlewick Ovals from Spellbinders 

JND sentiment’s 

Behind the ovals i used double sided adhesive sheet and sprinkled on a tad of glitter Just to give it a little bit of sparkle.

For the Hydrangea I blended a piece of white card with a mix of Momento inks To give me the colour I wanted.

Have a lovely Sunday .

Much love 

Martine 

Stay safe 

Xxx



2 comments:

  1. https://aaradhanatechnology.com/outsource-video-editing-services

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came across Dr Pedro online while I was searching for a loan lender to help me with a loan to finance my business project, Dr Pedro grant me a loan of 90,000 Pounds after all the paper work finishing then I received my loan in my local bank account. I'm so grateful and I wish to share it with you all because I'm a fan of your lovely blog so I wish it's could help anyone out there, Dr Pedro worked with a reputable loan investment companies that grant loan to co-operate and individual. Contact Dr Pedro Now On Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com Or WhatsApp: +1-510-854-9661.

    ReplyDelete