Wednesday 24 June 2015

Majestic

Hi Dahlings
Hope you are all well ,I hope to see some of you at Newark this weekend for our 2 day Summer Crafting show .
Plus if you can book one or even all the workshops and make a day of it would love to see you .

For this card I used
S.B Reverent Square 
S.B Majestic Oval 
S.B Grand Square ( retired ) 
Frantic Stamper Spring Ivy 
Cherry Lynn Medium Rose 
All From Oyster Stamps 

That's all from me today ,busy packing for Newark and of to Spain with my Daughter Tara for a girlie 5 days away .
See you all soon ,thank you for popping by today 
Much Love 
Martine xxxx

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Martine. Hope the Newark weekend goes well. Have a great girlie break with Tara.

    Hugs.

    Karen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Martine. Hope the Newark weekend goes well. Have a great girlie break with Tara.

    Hugs.

    Karen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card. Hope all goes to plan in Newark, shame it's too far for me. Enjoy your girlie time in Spain xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card martine, flowers are great:0)

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty card Martine xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Martine -love the card ,your roses are great -can you please tell me what paper/card you use to make them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For my Flowers I always use 160 gsm super smooth
      Hope this helps xxx

      Delete
    2. many thanks x

      Delete
  7. This is fabulous Dahling! Loving the flowers!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete