Thursday 11 June 2015

Blooms 3

Hi Dahlings
Just back from. Lovely week away in the Algarve ,had a great time ,beautiful weather.
Now back to work ,but I have got another cheeky week away at the end of the month,of to Majorca with my Daughter Tara ,just us two ,pure Bliss .
Any way another card to share with you 
S.B Romantic Blooms Three
S.B Romantic Vines 
Die-Namics Jumbo Fish Tails 
M.B Baptise 
Just Rite Stamp Vintage Friends .
Thank you all so much for popping in ,I no time is precious ,
That's all for now ,take care my friends 
Much love 
Martine xxxxx

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, lovin' that honeycombe effect! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! The verse is gorgeous and loving the design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Martine pure genius, love it. June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the verse Martine as well as the card design xxx Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful WOW card design Martine..

    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete