Wednesday 22 July 2015

Sparkling

Hi Dahlings
Well this sunshine  can stay until Christmas Day ,I just love it dont you ? 
Hope you are all well ,and lovely to see a lot of you at our open day last week ,went well didn't you think ,such great support from you guys.
This week I'm of to Daventry to the Hellidon Lakes Hotel for our second Retreat of the year.
If you are thinking of comming to one of our retreats dont think for to long ,book they Rock .
So I have finished prepping just got to pack it all up :) .

For this card I used 
Heartfelt Creations Sparkling Poinsettia Notes 
Heartfelt Sparkling Poinsettia Stamp and die 
Spellbinders Reverant Square 
All from Oyster Stamps .
www.oysterstamps.co.uk.
Have a great week 
Thank you for popping by today 
Much love 
Martine xxxx


8 comments:

  1. Hi Martine, stunning card, love the colours you have used, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love this card! .. super cool!
    E xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this weather too Martine, can deffo stay until Xmas lol, I enjoyed the open day, it was lovely to see you and the others, a happy day for me too 😀 this card is beautiful as always, enjoy the retreat xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Mrs.....oh I love this ....I just had to pop over and tell you how beautiful it is....Jo. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have no sunshine only rain! I am so envious you have the sun! Another fabulous card, love the design and gorgeous flowers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Martine, lovely to meet you again on Sunday, Me & Tracy throughly enjoyed ourselves. You are such an inspiration x Paula x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Martine, beautiful card and lovely colors..
    Enjoy the retreat.
    Hugs Pam xxx

    ReplyDelete