Saturday 18 July 2015

Joy

Hi Dahlings
Welcome all ,hope you are all keeping well and enjoying  the sun shine .
We at Oyster Towers are all getting ready for the open day Sunday 19th ,so a really busy time for us.
I do hope to see some of you there we have have some great Demos and Make and Takes .
So if you free pop in ,would be great to see you .

For this card I used 
H.F Sparkling Poinsettia Swirl 
H.F Sparkling Poinsettia 
M.B Baptise 

Thank you so much for popping by today 
Much love 
Martine xxxx

7 comments:

  1. Morning Martine, such a beautiful card, love the flowers as always, what did you use to make them??

    Will see you on Sunday, looking forward to it. hugs June Smith xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. June they are the new stamps from Heartfelt Sparkling Poinsettia xx

      Delete
    2. Wow Martine! I love this! Those poinsettias are stunning! Xx

      Delete
  2. Afternoon Martine, beautiful card, love the way you've used the honeycomb die at each edge. Great to see you at my craft club yesterday morning - thanks for the great demo. Janice xxx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this is stunning! I adore the poinsettias. Wish I lived closer so I could come and see you demoing! Have a wonderful day :)
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Martine, love these colours and beautiful flowers.
    Glad you had a fantastic day.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this -must look for that honeycomb die.
    Janet c

    ReplyDelete