Wednesday 14 October 2020

Button Daisy


 Hello 

Just love this quote 

Autumn, the year’s last Loveliest Smile.

Autumn is one of the colourful seasons I absolutely love all the colours of the trees and not forgetting the crisp frosted mornings, the nights drawing in all cosy indoors .

For this card I have used 

Autumn quotes 

Button & Daisy Chrysanthemums 

Foliage & Ladybugs ( eucalyptus )

S.B Oval Regalia

S.B A2 Bracket Borders One 

This card just brightens up the the day as they get shorter .

For those in America you can buy straight from S.B 

In England you can buy from HixxySoft.

Happy Thursday.

Stay safe everyone.

Much love as always 

Martine xx

6 comments:

  1. Hi this is such a beautiful card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came across Dr Pedro online while I was searching for a loan lender to help me with a loan to finance my business project, Dr Pedro grant me a loan of 90,000 Pounds after all the paper work finishing then I received my loan in my local bank account. I'm so grateful and I wish to share it with you all because I'm a fan of your lovely blog so I wish it's could help anyone out there, Dr Pedro worked with a reputable loan investment companies that grant loan to co-operate and individual. Contact Dr Pedro Now On Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com Or WhatsApp: +1-510-854-9661.

    ReplyDelete