Monday 29 August 2016

Workshop

Hi Dahlings 
Well after a long enjoyable 4 days away at Manchester and Leigh paper craft show,having abit of a rest and going for a meal as it's the last bank holiday of the year ,but before I go I would like to share some photos of some of the makes the lovely ladies done on the workshop.
There was 20 of them and the wonderful Jo Rice and her pal Julie,and a great laugh was had by all.
We used Heartfelt Creations on both cards .
Well that's all for now .
See you all soon ,enjoy your bank holiday 
Much love as always 
Martine xxx

3 comments:

  1. Morning Martine, thank you for a brilliant workshop. I had a great day, l loved the card designs, oh we did have a laugh...and the Lemon cake was yummy....
    I can thoroughly recommend one of your workshops....
    You will definitely be seeing me again....yah....
    Have a great week....hugs....Jo. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done ladies your cards are beautiful. I so missed your workshop this time Martine, Carol and I had so much fun when you had the Leigh workshop early in the year. I was in Ostend this time and I was gutted when I realised the dates clashed.

    Hugs Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will be back in April I think Sheila ,got to stock up on my ribbon lol

      Delete