Monday 3 August 2015

Stepper

Hi Dahlings
Hope you are all well ,and getting plenty of Sun Shine .
I can't believe its August already,how time flys .
Well these Spellbinders came in today  I had forgot ( as we all do ) I ordered this one ,and I thought when I saw it ,do I really won't it lol ,but I did buy it and I can say I just love it ,there are 13 dies in this pack ,great value if you ask me.

For this card I have used 
S.B Pop Ups Happy Days 
Leane Vreatief Embossing Folder Border Roses 
H.F Delicate Aster 
Poppy Stamps Holiday Winterberries 
M.B Typewriter Upper Alphabet Set .
Must say this is one of the easiest Stepper cards I have come across.
All from oyster Stamp .www.oysterstamps,co.uk 
Thank you for popping by today 
That's all for now 
Much love 
Martine xxx

8 comments:

  1. Fantastic stair stepper card Martine,
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty and unusual - love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Martine..... You've done it again xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Martine, this looks gorgeous, your onto a winner with this card, love it.

    Hugs June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW this is fabulous Martine!, love the gorgeous design and I think I need this die!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty Martine. Love the monochrome theme with just the flowers adding colour.

    Hugs.

    Karen xxx

    ReplyDelete