Thursday 5 December 2013

Christmas count down

Hi Dahlings
Well what a week of ,thought I would have a rest after the Retreat but no ,Christmas Shopping Housework ,putting Decs up ,Vets with the Cat and more shopping Friday with my Daughter ,that will wear me out !!!!!! .
I did have time to do another card ,I love this Die so much it's a quick and easy card to do ,I have done 12 of these now ,so every one will be getting one ha ha ha ,but I have done different coloured Poinsettia s
Memory Box Grand Merry Christmas
S.B Layered Poinsettia
Impression Obsession Leafy Branch
Martha Stewart Branch Punch .
The Poinsettia coloured in with Pan Pastels .
Enjoy the rest of your week
Big Hugs xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Martine,
    Wonderful card and I agree it's a great die. Do hope you can get a bit of chill out time soon. Crikey you seem to have been non-stop the last few months. Chillax as the youngsters say! Lol!

    Love Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete