Thursday 10 October 2013

Kre-8-it

Hi Dahlings
Brrrrrrrr that has turned cold ,went and brought some jumpers today Ugh i don't do winter .
I hope Sheila had a great birthday the other day ,i no she has been celebrating hard lol so shall we all sing Happy Birthday to you Sheila .
for this project i have used the Kre-8-it Frame's from Hougie well these frames are great i have used Kroma Crackle and glitter on the frame .and then put silver Pan Pastels when dry 
Memory Box Blooming Poinsettia 
Martha Stewart Branch Punch 
Heartfelt Stamp Bright Christmas 
on the Poinsettia i have used the Frantage Shabby white .
 I am in love with these Frames from Hougie you should give them a go ,they are a lovely keepsake.
A lovely gift for Christmas First Christmas in your new home ,Baby's first Christmas ,Just Married ,the list is endless.
Thank you for popping by today
See you all soon
Big Hugs xxxx


7 comments:

  1. Fab design Martine - how are you getting the Frantage to stay on the petals? I saw someone using Gesso to stick it before heating..... x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic project Martine, beautiful decoration.
    hugs pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Martine,
    Oh WOW! this is so stunningly beautiful...such a lovely gift for someone special. I love the frantage I use it quite alot. Thanks for sharing your stunning pieces with us and giving us so much inspiration.

    Love Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS. Had a fab birthday with my family and two very special peeps from Australia..we're a crazy bunch when we are together. I may have turned 65 but I can still celebrate when I have to! Lol!

    Love Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful keepsake Martine - so special. Looking forward to seeing you next weekend. Can you remember that circle Christmas sentiment on one of your cards that Jan & I loved??? I've looked at all the HF stamps but can't find it............!

    Hugs.

    Karen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How pretty your framed creation is, Martine! The poinsettias are especially glorious with the snowy Frantage EP. Great idea to use those tiny pinecones! Another beautiful home decor item, or keepsake. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Dahling, back from my Hols and had a fab time. Gorgeous creation as always and just love all the gorgeous embellishments and colours.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete