Monday 6 August 2012

Birthday

Hi Dahlings
We had a really good workshop at Oysters weekend with Paul Church from Create and Craft and who also Designs for Clarity Stamp's ,
It was his Birthday last week the biggie (40 ).
So i done this card for him .
I used the Tree stamp from Claritys also stocked at Oysters .
I then used guilding flakes Sheffied Steel for the frame
I used the Clarity Butterfly embossed on Acetate and used the Darla for the backing from Memory Box .
I embossed the sides of the card with  Darcia embossing folder Wild Bird .
Ribbon from my stash made with Becca's Bow Maker  and gems .
I Made a box for his choc's using the Hougie Board .
For the flower i used Heartfelt Tattered Blossoms with Martha Stewert microbeads .
I used Lable's 25 for the top of the box and used Guilding Flakes Lancashire Rose .and last of all Delicate Fern from Memory Box . 
Thanks for popping by .

xxx hugs xxx

3 comments: