Tuesday 8 May 2012

Biggin Hill

Hi Dahlings
very busy getting ready for Biggin Hill on the 20th May ,i will be doing a  demo on the Grand Calibur using Memory Box Dies ,Cherry Lynn , Di Versions , etc , but most of all Drum Roll !!!!!!!!!! i have a special guest working along side of me Mr Paul Church from Create and Craft , who also Demos for Barbra Grey ,Pinflair ,to name a few .
i'm so excited to be working  with Paul  i'm sure we will have a laugh ,so pop along and see us at work (play).
Hope to see you there
xxxx hugs xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Have a fabulous time Martine I am soooooooo jealous!!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time with Paul Martine. Can you send me an email about the Blog Hop my dear. My address is on the RH side on my blog - just click where it says to email me.

    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete