Thursday 11 June 2020

Hello 
How are you all doing it’s been along time so I thought I should get my backside in gear.
How is lockdown going for you all, I hear there is a little glimmer of light where grand parents can see there grandchildren, that is wonderful for all you grandparents.
The light at the end of the tunnel is twinkling slightly.

For this card I used Alcohol Inks for the background to give a colourful wash
I used the Lily die from Susan’s Garden, in the Lilies on the Staymens I used pollen to make them look so natural.
And the saying is from Clairty stamps they are the stick on Collection .
Glad to be back 
Promise I will blog more 
Much love as always 
Martine xx

7 comments:

  1. A stunnig card Martine, your flowers are beautiful as they always are and go great against the background yuou've made.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card, especially like the flowers. Martine I wonder if I can ask whether you can buy icraft products from anywhere apart from Hochanda. I tried to order direct but couldn't. Thanks Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately only Hochanda at the moment xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Martine, your card is amazing! I love the mediums, and the contrast of the brilliant earthiness against the purity of white! Hanging in there here as well, and grateful for the little joys in each day - wishing you the same! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Nice Post, I learned a lot through it. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing this amazing article, it is very informative post good work keep it up best courier service

    ReplyDelete
  7. SophieSew is a free embroidery digitizing services software for Windows. Using this software, you can create simple as well as complex embroidery designs from the scratch. Plus, editing existing embroidery designs is also possible.

    ReplyDelete