Friday 30 March 2018

March Heartfelt Creations Blog Hop

Hello Lovelies
Don't the months fly by, well here we are the end of March and Spring has arrived and we have another great blog hop with Heartfelt Creations.
Don't forget to comment on each blog to win the fantastic prize on offer.
Image may contain: text



What great designs again from the desi

I made this gift box for any time of the year on the top of the box I used
Heartfelt Creations Art  Foam
Heartfelt Creations Sunrise Lily stamp and die
Tropical Hibiscus Leaf
Heartfelt Love Sentiments
Heartfelt Creations Heart die
I coloured in with Derwent Oil Pastels
And ribbon and gems from my stash
 Cut 2 8x41/2 inches, Then score at I inch and then 41/2 inches on both pieces
 Cut 2 51/2 x 51/2 inches score I inch all on all 4 sides , one the the bottom and one for the lid.
 Tape or strong glue

The Bottom I have secured so it doesn't open , decorate as you wish .


Thank you so much for popping in today
You can always pop over to my Face Book Page - Ab Fab Designs.

Much Love Martine
xxxxxx

31 comments:

  1. I look forward to your blog hop project every month, Martine! This little gift box is so elegant! Thanks for taking the time to add the wonderful tutorial! Thanks for hopping, and Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. happy Easter to you and your family Kathy, and thank you for your kind comments

      Delete
  2. Such lovely work, always love seeing 3D projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blue lilies made with foam are FABULOUS! What a terrific gift presentation!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the blue flowers!!! I'm into blue flowers these days!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess this is what the foam was intended for mostly...something to stand the test of time and hands on use! Pretty, nice idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like to do altered tins and this would be great. Thanks so much for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous box! Beautiful color choice. Would love to try this....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am enjoying your flower details, especially the dots you have added on the petals. Nice coloring of the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the way you did the lilies! They are gorgeous...and thanks so much for the tutorial! Great project!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful gift box. Thanks so much for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous box with stunning flowers. Love the pearl shimmer card

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful. Would love to receive a gift in a box like this.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful box. Love the flower topping and all the wonderful directions to make the project. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  14. With a box this beautiful, one does not even need anything inside!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so delicate and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a gorgeous box! Love your delicate flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a beautiful gift box. The flowers are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  18. How lovely this box is, Martine, especially in your elegant papers and gorgeous flowers! Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your lily is AMAZING! It looks really. You’ve inspired me to practice creating foam flower. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This box is just amazing. The flowers are perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely box! The flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  22. A real fab box Martine, the flowers, as usual, stunning..luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is one I can't stop looking at. I love this...so much that I need to try it on a larger scale for a card box for my granddaughter's wedding. Classy, lovely and exciting. Thank you so much for sharing not only the inspiration but some of the how-to.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fabulous job with the foam. Not sure why I don't have the lilies in my collection. This is certainly making me want to add them to my list. Great job on the color for the leaves too - its very realistic.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I always love a pretty box! This is AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow! This is just brilliant! Love the idea and there is so much you can do with it. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such a wonderful idea. Creative and so pretty

    ReplyDelete