Friday 18 July 2014

It's Hot Hot Hot

Hi Dahlings
Welcome to my blog Elaine Lewis ,hope you enjoy my crafty little corner .
Well what a busy last two weeks we have had with Emma-Lou from Heartfelt Creations ,all the way from America ,and of course not forgetting the lovely Richard  ,as i call him Rich ,you no me lol lol .
Work shops ,Retreats ,Work shop ,Retreats we did not stop .

Some of you following my Blog also came along and gave Emma-Lou a lovely Warm welcome to England ,Elaine ,Christine ,the list goes on .
As you guys i do hope that we can do it all again next year ,Fingers crossed .
For this card i used
 set
Heartfelt Lattice Swirls 
Posy Patch Die and Pre-cut stamp 
Flourish from the new cut, Mat Create set 
Bird Haven Pre-cut set 
Thank you for popping by today
Stay cool and look after your self in this heat wave .
Bye for Now see you all soon
xxxx


12 comments:

  1. Stunning creation as always Martine. Xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning creation Martine, are your flowers made using vellum?
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Martine this is fabulous, I love the gorgeous flowers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing so beautiful, always love your flowers xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those flowers xxxx Gorgeous card Martine xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow Martine I like this one, the colours are fabulous, you make it so elegant - this is the type of card I love you to make, although I like some of the other types I do prefer these. fantastic June x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic Martine, love your beautiful velum flowers and card design.
    speak soon
    hugs pam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty Martine, I'm still not talking to you after tempting me into arianna.. have cut dozens and dozens of them now and I've had enough of the bigshot lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Martine,
    Stunning card. Lovely to be reminded of stamps and dies forgotten. X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Martine
    Gorgeous card,flowers are beautiful,mine still don't look like that even after a day with Emma Lou.But getting there!
    Love Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely fabulous darling!!! lol Gorgeous design and those flowers are stunning.

    Hugs.

    Karen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just ADORE these flowers!
    E xx

    ReplyDelete