Sunday 4 May 2014

Retreat

Hi Dahlings
Glad you could all join me today ,well as you are reading this post ,i will be winding down nearly time to pack up and head home .
  I am with Oyster Stamps doing another one of our retreats ,what a lovely bunch of Ladies ,oh and Gent we have here this weekend ,some regulars and some new faces ,i will post photos on my return .
But to give you some idea what they all done with me ,
The Box card was on the Saturday ,we had our lock in on the Saturday night after Dinner ,i am not giving that away ,you will have to book our  retreat to find out ha ha ha
and the white card is just what they are finishing of now ,




I will post photos of there art work ,it has been amazing .
Every thing you see on these cards are from Oyster Stamps
Enjoy the rest of your weekend
and thank you for leaving your comments i do enjoy reading them .
Big Hugs xxx

11 comments:

  1. WOW these are stunning as always! I hope you have had a lovely time.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made both these on the retreat, oh thank you Martine, had such a great, great time and to make these was a real bonus. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo jealous Hun, wish I could be with you but keeping my fingers crossed for our one down here in the SW! Two gorgeous projects.....bet everyone had fun at the lock-in!

    Hugs.

    Karen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Martine
    The cards are lovely,must try and get to one of the retreats someday.
    Love Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi martine,
    Both cards are really stunning....I'm so jealous of those crafters who were able to be there.

    Love Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Martine! You take my breath away! Spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful - wish I could have been there making those.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful as always Martine, Love the Box card xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sttunning card, I love all the different and wonderful flowers you used at your crafts.
    LG Petra

    ReplyDelete