Sunday 21 July 2013

Lovely Asters

Hi Dahlings
Hope you all enjoying this lovely weather ,I must say I haven't seen much of it as am so busy getting projects ready for the c rafting retreat that Oyster Stamps are doing ,so much work and prep work ,but you guys that are coming are in for a good good time .
This card is one I done a couple of months ago ,this is the first time it has been seen so I thought I would share it with you ,so I can get on doing my prep work .
I have used
Spellbinder Grand Decorative Ovals
Memory Box Blooming Aster
Memory Box Delicate Fern
Memory Box Vivian Butterfly
Quiet fire Stamp Love
Well back to work :))
Thank you for popping by today .
Enjoy the rest of the weekend
Big Hugs xxx

9 comments:

  1. beautiful card Martine, love white on white, gorgeous dies and embellishments.
    sounds like you are working so hard
    hugs pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooo! Lovely is right, Martine! Gorgeous card and a keepsake for sure! Just beautiful with all those layers and embellishments - I need to make more white on white - yours are always amazing. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning. Wonderful inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the white in white card, especially as I have the delicate Asters dies, so I could produce something similar (I have the grand circles, not ovals)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Martine, this is a lovely fresh summery card, I love the white cards that you create, I need to get those dies, Ugh you have just gone and added to my NEED list hahahahahaha, oh well a girl has to have these things. Now don't be working too hard, remember Martine needs some Martine time too!

    Much Love Jan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Martine, you outshine yourself with every card you make, your so, so talented, I love this one and I love the way you have displayed it as well. June xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous Martine. Sorry you're hard at work for the Retreat...........I'm dying to see what you have in store for us!!! lol

    Hugs.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning Martine, love your white on white cards they always look amazing!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please can you tell me what base you use to get this effect ? So, what do you stick the ovals to in order to get the easel part ? I really do love this. Pam

    ReplyDelete