Sunday 7 April 2013

Men Men Men

Hi Dahlings
Had to do my husband a card its his birthday Thursday i didnt no what to do ,not a lover of doing Men's card's are you ????
When i was at excel i was playing ,oh i mean doing a demo ha ha ha with the shimmer sheets then it just came to me what i would do for Dave's card ,as you can see his Hobby is Classic Cars he has an 1956 Ford Popular but he has a V8 Engine in ,any way here is the card .
I Used
Spellbinder's Sprightly Sprockets 
Spellbinders Gold Corner Set One .
Cherry Lynn Word's 
Marianne Creatables Vintage Car 
Couture Creations embossing folder Exotic 
Shimmer Sheets
Thank you for popping by
Big Hugs xxx


6 comments:

  1. brilliant card Martine, to say you do not like doing men's cards. Dave will love this, glad you had a good show, lol pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Martine, loving the background you created and a fabulous male birthday card which I am sure Dave will love it.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a WOWSER of a card, Martine! (love your sense of humor and writing style). It's a wonderful card - quite splashy for a guy, but just perfect! Love all the gold. HB to your hubby- hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this one Martine, Dave will love it:0)

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really lovely card Martine, I know what you mean about men's cards I don't like doing them either but this is great just right and I am sure your hubby will love it. love the car die. June xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love your choice of background and the colours.

    ReplyDelete