Saturday 16 June 2012

White on White

Hi Dahlings
White on White ,I just love it with a bit of bling to finish it of .
I hope you can see the beauty of this card .
I made the flower out of Damask Motifs i cut out 5 of the larger shapes glued them together ,i put Glamour Dust over them and put  PEARL in the centre .
I used the Lace die from Heartfelt 
Macarna corner from Memory Box  
The round disc is from Splendid Circles .

And gems from my stash

.
My 2nd card is again White on White .
I used Cherry Lynn French Lattice small
Build a flower #1
Exotic Butterfly Small .
Memory Box Gentle leaf .
Hope you liked them
Thank you for popping in
xxx hugs xxx

2 comments:

  1. wow stunning cards martine, love the bling!!!
    lol pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Martine these are just awesome! I love white on white and yours are some of the best I have ever seen Dahling xxx

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete